Please review the Operation Manual, Sec 5.11.2, on the firmware update procedure.
Below are key points when updating firmware
- Firewalls and Virus Checkers Must be Disabled.
- The Sonic System should be connected directly to the computer’s network card and all other network connections turn off.
- Perform all updates through the new GUI. GUI should be installed in the root directory.
- Update the SIM box first.
- If, for some reason, the update does not proceed as expected do not power cycle the system, but attempt the update again.
- If the second update attempt does not go to completion, please contact email@example.com immediately.
Step by step videos:
Access the latest GUI and firmware downloads below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a download username and password.
To access 1024 soundings per ping, Hypack users can download the software package below: